Our jewelry is handcrafted with love and made with 14K Gold-Filled, Sterling Silver and Vermeil materials. Here at Jada Jewels, we want to be sure that your piece has a long life. Here a few tips to ensure that:
Here a few tips to ensure that:
- To increase your jewelry's longevity & luster, remove your jewelry before showering, swimming, or if you know you will be sweating a lot.
- Avoid harsh chemicals, such as chlorine in pools & hot tubs, lotion, oils, perfume and hairspray.
- Avoid sleeping in your jewelry to prevent unnecessary wear and tear.
- Always store your jewelry in a safe, dry place where it will be free of tangling and knotting.
- 14 karat gold-filled, have a tendency to oxidize (turn black) when exposed to oxygen and light. To help prevent this when not being worn, always keep your jewelry away from light, air & moisture to prevent oxidation.
- To keep your piece in the best shape, simply wipe the piece down with a soft cloth after each use.
- To clean them, wash with water and unscented soap.